Tomorrow I am serving:
- Gefilte Fish Patties
- Spinach and Craisin Salad (Because I still have dressing leftover from Sunday that needs to be used)
- Garlic and Rosemary Roast Chicken
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes (alternatively, roasted potatoes)
- Roasted Vegetables (squash, mushrooms, and peppers?)
- Maybe some stuffed mushrooms.
Dessert will either be Pineapple Upsidedown Cake (which I've never made) or Pecan Pie. Input is welcome (as are recipes).
I'm also trying to decide whether I should do a soup course, but I'm thinking because it's going to be so late...
Saturday we're going to be laid back with challah, fish cakes if I get around to making them as an appetizer, chicken salad (maybe also egg salad), marinated tomatoes, and probably a salad. No dessert is likely unless I get ambitious. Any thoughts? Does it seem like not enough food?