These questions brought to you by the letter Q, the number 3.134, and the LJ user gittygiggles.
1) time old question...how do you braid your challah? 3, 4, or...5?
When I make challah, which is rare these days, I do a 6 braided Challah.
2) how do you like your eggs, madam?(dont say fertilized, thats real old)
Over easy. Preferably on toast (not with, ON).
3) maxs or kosher bite (DUH!)?
I've never actually been to kosher bite. But from what I hear, Max's wins hands down.
4) if a frum, black, lesbian jew was running for president, would you vote for her?
I don't know. I wouldn't vote for her solely on the basis of being frum, black, female, or lesbian. To be honest, I have some issues with voting a frum Jew into office. It seems to me that there are fundamental conflicts. I'm not sure what Joe Lieberman's Rabbi decided he should do, for example, regarding Shabbos. I'd have to really think about that one. Anyway, I would vote on the platform, not on the individual characteristics. So I can't say yes and I can't say no. How's that for a non-answer.
5) if you could have a third arem, where would you put it?
Behind me. But only if I also had an eye in the back of my head.