- I don't really have much to say today, which is why I'm doing quickies. I'm not really sure what to write about, but I feel like an update is in order.
- It's almost shabbos. Thank heavens. I'm not 100% positive what we're having tonight, but I'm sure I can figure something out. Heh. We will be joined by jeannegrrl and Mr. Jeannegrrl (and Jacob, and Squirt). Hopefully my house will look decent by then. But if it doesn't... *shrug*...worse things have happened.
- I'm seriously swamped, both at work and at home. I am beginning to wonder what drug I was smoking when I agreed to be the chairperson for the synagogue journal. Argh.
- We were supposed to get snow yesterday, but we didn't. I was very sad. :(
- Today it is quite cold and there's the ever-so-tiny possibility that we'll get some snow tomorrow night. Keep your fingers crossed.
- I don't like getting old. Time slips away the older you get. it used to be that it took FOREVER for a few months to pass. Now whole years are gone and I can't even remember them going away.
- Speaking of time slipping away, my grandfather will have been gone for two years next month. Unbelievable. Just yesterday I was seeing him and saying goodbye. The day before that, he was tossing me up in the air and chasing me around the house and playing all sorts of fun games with tiny, little me.
- There are far too many babies around. Not that you can ever have too many babies. Babies are great. But gosh... last year was the wedding year, this year is the baby year. Sheesh. We need to catch up!
- Seth's raise finally came through. That's nice. Maybe someday I'll get one. ;)
- I'm finally beginning to like what I do for a living. I still regret not being a teacher, but at least I don't hate what I'm doing.
- I should be commended for not having killed anyone yet while working on this journal. Really. Ask Seth. I'm not kidding.
- I wish I got along better with our families. Argh.
- I'm currently having a very fascinating conversation over IM with batgirl1536
- I don't like reviewing contingency plans. Oh, and templates are evil.
- I get to go home shortly, which is a good thing. Then I get to cook and clean for the rest of the day, which is a slightly less than good thing, because I'm very tired and not interested in cleaning. cooking I could handle if I thought that no cleaning would have to happen in order to get to the cooking part.
- Okay, off to finish up some more work.
Happy Birthday ellipticcurve!! I hope it is a memorable and sweet birthday.
Happy Birthday to journeytoernie ! You've disappeared from Facebook suddenly, and I don't know why, so I hope you are okay, but I…
Three years ago today, my miracle baby, Tova Lieba (meaning "kind heart" or "loved one"), was born. It was the end of a…