- Car situation resolved. We have a 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring Edition. It's lovely. And shiny. Now we just have to find a way to ditch the Passat and get it off our insurance. Sheesh. Don't love the gas mileage the Odyssey gets, but at least it takes regular gas. The Passat got terrible mileage, too, but it took Supreme gasoline, which made it all the more painful.
- Pesach cleaning commenced today. Second load of dishes is running now. Downstairs refrigerator is cleaned out so that I can put the chometz refrigerator items into it, and then clean the upstairs refrigerator. I'm going to have my cleaning lady deal with cleaning the refrigerator, actually, I think. I need to sort through Julian's toys today and clean whatever I can and put away the rest. I need to box up our non-perishable chometz and pull down our Pesach boxes so I can figure out what we've got. Since we were away last year, I can't entirely remember all the things I need. I think I want a juicer, but that may be over the top.
- Seth's getting the Accord cleaned for Pesach today. That is a much needed cleaning!
- Work has been slamming me hard, but hopefully it will calm down a bit in April.
- I've been a bit too preoccupied to be posting much in LJ. Hopefully that will change eventually.
- I keep meaning to write about the wedding we went to last week... it was terrific.
- Did I mention the new van is shiny?
Happy Birthday ellipticcurve!! I hope it is a memorable and sweet birthday.
Happy Birthday to journeytoernie ! You've disappeared from Facebook suddenly, and I don't know why, so I hope you are okay, but I…
Three years ago today, my miracle baby, Tova Lieba (meaning "kind heart" or "loved one"), was born. It was the end of a…