To Do List
Things that still need to get done before Pesach (probably not much interest to my faithful readers, but you know...)
- Kitchen, kitchen, kitchen, kitchen!!</i>
- finish cleaning refridgerator and line shelves
- finish moving unconsumed chametz into storage closet
- close up cabinets which will not be accessed during Pesach
- clean and cover countertops
- re-clean stove and oven and line with aluminum foil
- vacuum cleaner needs to be taken apart and cleaned. Hopefully this will make it work again. This is most likely Seth's job.
- living room:
boxes need to be moved into the storage closet
- room needs to be vacuumed.
- Everything also needs to be dusted.
- Dining Room: Need to finish going through books on bookshelves to check for chametz</li>
- Chairs need to be cleaned with a toothbrush (I'm not kidding).
- Table and chairs should be polished.
- store benchers until after Pesach
Foyer: wash floor
bathrooms: finish cleaning
- finish cleaning closet
- clean off dressers...eliminate chametz jelly beans!
- vacuum as soon as vacuum cleaner is working again
clean and vacuum cars. Wish I lived in NY where they have Passover Car Detailing. Not that I can afford it
- paper towels
- paper plates
- plastic cups
- new toothbrushes
Last but not least...duh, I haven't finished food shopping!!