Given the amount of pain I'm in.... well, we're going to have a relatively simple dinner tonight. Our guests include:
- caryabend and psu_jedi (and Nathan)
- osewalrus and beckyfeld (and Aaron)
- Becky's mother and father
Dinner will be:
- Arugula salad with strawberries and avocado with a honey/balsamic vinaigrette. Yes, I did this last week, and yes I'm doing it again. I like it. So there. Oh, I have to remember to buy green onions. Phooey. And I thought I was done shopping!
- Salmon cakes IF I finish making them today. The doctor's appointment may crimp my ability to do that.
- Roasted Potatoes
- Corned Beef
- Tomato Salad
- Broccoli Kugel
- Chicken (not sure what kind yet)
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Probably nothing else
I feel like I'm copping out a little, but looking at the list, it looks okay, right? I hope there's enough food. I don't think anyone typically leaves my house hungry, so I'm not too worried, just a little.
If I remember correctly, we are going to the Felds for lunch, though that may be a figment of my imagination.
As for the rest of the weekend... I'm hoping to accomplish absolutely nothing on Sunday. I'm also hoping my doctor fixes my pain today.