- Replaced my glasses. New frames are similar, but different. Seth doesn't like them as much. I like them better. *shrug*
- Went to The Wentworth Gallery across from Lens Crafters while I was waiting. I resisted the urge to purchase a gorgeous work by one of my favorite artists called Holy City:
- Le Sigh. I would have liked to get the piece, but Seth pointed out that we've got expenses coming up with the monster that sort of get in the way of purchasing art. So as a consolation prize....
- I went to Williams Sonoma and bought a pineapple corer, a cherry pitter, a beautiful wooden spoon for which I have no purpose, but which I wanted a lot, an avocado slicer, a beautiful wooden salad bowl and salad hands, and a lemon juicer thingy. Life is good.
- Julian's forms and such for the Hebrew Academy arrived yesterday, confirming that he will be enrolled there next year. This, of course, threw me into second thoughts. I hope this is the right decision. Le Sigh.
- I have no migraine today. That's two days in a row. I hate depakote, but I'm beginning to think I can't live without it.
Happy Birthday ellipticcurve!! I hope it is a memorable and sweet birthday.
Happy Birthday to journeytoernie ! You've disappeared from Facebook suddenly, and I don't know why, so I hope you are okay, but I…
Three years ago today, my miracle baby, Tova Lieba (meaning "kind heart" or "loved one"), was born. It was the end of a…