- verified system inventories for 20 GSS's
- Reviewed completed documentation packages from 4 systems.
- Provided analysis and feedback for a draft risk assessment.
- Cleaned my desk
- Called my doctor's office.
- Called Julian's doctor's office to set up an appointment to have him evaluated for allergies.
- Created a status spreadsheet for 20 systems.
- Updated documentation database.
- Reviewed 2 NIST Special Publications.
- Caught up on LiveJournal.
- Run to Target during "lunch" to pick up huggies overnight diapers (whoo hoo!), and a newer, niftier, smaller diaper bag. And um, assorted other Target essentials.
- Responded to 3 client requests.
- Taunted my boss.
- Contemplated Shabbos Dinner menus.
All in all, not too bad.