I wish I had time to write a real update. You know, one where I tell you all about the stuff that's been going on that has left me too busy to do a real update. But I don't. Things at work are incredibly busy and it seems like the evenings are even worse these days. I hope someday things calm down.
For now, here's a quick run down of things I'd like to write about:
- The tower of Chanukah Presents for Julian sitting in our sunroom. Holy crap that kid has a lot of people who love him. Thank you notes are going to take me a LONG time this year. (But I don't mind).
- The kerfuffle with Julian's school and our possible solution.
- The fact that I officially did not qualify for the migraine study. I got far too many migraines in the 30 day headache diary thingy. Oh well. At least now I don't have to question my decision to skip the migraine study. It has been taken out of my hands.
- The way in which my insurance dilemma may be solved.
- The busy/craziness at work, including how I almost had my badge confiscated last night.
- The fact that I am neither the banquet chair NOR the journal chair this year and how awesome that would be if I weren't still doing stuff for the banquet and journal chairs anyway. Sheesh.
- This week's Shabbos dinner menu (similar to last week's so not that interesting anyway.
And, you know, probably lots of other stuff. There's just so much going on and I really must get back to work, because there's so much to do and Shabbos is coming REALLY SOON.