- Cleaned up the toys
- Set up Julian's new folding table and chairs
- Thought really, really, really hard about sending some things up to the attic, but never quite made it that far
- Emptied trashcans
- Picked up all the blocks and toys. Put everything away.
- Put furniture back in place (it was all askew)
- Moved some small things into the attic that we didn't need out anymore
- Uploaded a bunch of new Julian photos onto my laptop, re-established .Mac account. No it's not the most cost effective solution, but I love that I can click a button in iPhoto and my photos are magically uploaded to my .mac account. For the moment, I'm willing to pay for it.
Julian's Room (I actually did this before he went to sleep)
- Made the bed
- Cleaned up kitty poop (ew)
- Picked up toys and put them away in living room
- Folded two loads of laundry, put away about half of it. Left the other half for Seth to put away because I'm mean and lazy.
- Got a box ready to take up to the attic. Left it in the hallway for Seth to take up (too bulky for me to do)
- Emptied trashcan
- Wiped up sink
- Picked up Julian's bath toys
- TOOK A SHOWER for the good of mankind (this was actually the last thing I did)
- emptied trashcan
- Didn't do enough. Just pulled some things off the table and picked up the toys that were under the table.
- Cleaned off counter at long last
- Put away dishes in dishdrain
- Finished washing fleishig dishes, dried and put away (this is very unusual for me... I hate putting away dishes)
- Washed 80% of the milchig dishes. Didn't dry or put away.
- wiped off stove.
- Did a quick, unthorough sweep of the floor
And then what? Oh yeah. Then I collapsed.
Like I said, I didn't accomplish all that I wanted to, but I did get a fair bit done. I did waste some time, so I COULD have been more productive, but you know what? This was a helluva a lot considering that I've been basically bedridden for a while. So there.
Tonight I do not expect to be as productive, and I'm fine with that.
P.S. I have decided that I need a "domestic goddess" icon. Any of you who want to make me one are more than welcome to do so. :)