- Craisin Salad. This is quite yummy as several of you can attest.
- IF I have time, garlic tofu dip. Odds are, M won't get near this. I'm okay with that.
- Short Ribs. Very yummy recipe. Except the butcher actually gave me top ribs. But that's okay. That works too.
- Broccoli Kugel. M won't get near this either. Tough.
- Potato Kugel (to accomodate M's aversion to Broccoli Kugel. I'm not making it this week, Lauren bought it for me because she rocks.)
- Marinated tomato slices (three people won't touch these. I'm okay with that.)
- I didn't do fish b/c of the picky eaters.
- I haven't figured out dessert yet.
- Lots o' wine.
I wonder if that's enough.
Menu for tonight
Introducing... Tova Lieba! We'll call her Tobie. Tova = Good in Hebrew, and Lieba = "loved one" in Yiddish (also, "heart" from…
If you haven't seen on Facebook, my still-nameless Baby Girl was readmitted to the hospital this afternoon for high bilirubin levels. She's doing…
I was admitted to the hospital Friday for low (basically no) amniotic fluid. Despite rehydration overnight in the hospital, the situation didn't…