- Craisin Salad. This is quite yummy as several of you can attest.
- IF I have time, garlic tofu dip. Odds are, M won't get near this. I'm okay with that.
- Short Ribs. Very yummy recipe. Except the butcher actually gave me top ribs. But that's okay. That works too.
- Broccoli Kugel. M won't get near this either. Tough.
- Potato Kugel (to accomodate M's aversion to Broccoli Kugel. I'm not making it this week, Lauren bought it for me because she rocks.)
- Marinated tomato slices (three people won't touch these. I'm okay with that.)
- I didn't do fish b/c of the picky eaters.
- I haven't figured out dessert yet.
- Lots o' wine.
I wonder if that's enough.
Menu for tonight
Happy Birthday ellipticcurve!! I hope it is a memorable and sweet birthday.
Happy Birthday to journeytoernie ! You've disappeared from Facebook suddenly, and I don't know why, so I hope you are okay, but I…
Three years ago today, my miracle baby, Tova Lieba (meaning "kind heart" or "loved one"), was born. It was the end of a…