- Still feeling crappy, but leagues better than I was. I'm irritated that my cough has returned, but not losing faith that it's on its way out.
- Got my performance review today. It was a very good review, so I'm happy. No, I'm not recommended for promotion, but I didn't expect to be. BP just doesn't DO that. I've been here 6 months and it wasn't even one of my goals to be promoted. I did, however, get a much better review than I'd expected. I expected to be nailed on my utilization (It's the percentage based on the number of actual billed hours vs. the number of billed hours that were technically possible in the review period). But I wasn't, and I was told that my absences didn't affect the quality of my work or my ability to deliver quality work on time. So go me. :)
- Haven't gotten too much further on the kitchen. Or rather, we've gotten a lot further, but it doesn't look much different. eldridgeprime came out on Sunday and re-plastered a bunch of ENORMOUS holes in the walls. Plastering isn't as easy as it looks...and it didn't look easy. So yay for him! Now I have to prime it, but I'm procrastinating on that because I don't have a lot of energy and I hate priming. I figure if I leave the priming long enough, Seth will get irritated and do it himself. ;) Don't tell him my cunning plan! Anyway, I also have to pick out a color for the main coat. We're going to do a textured paint to cover up some of the imperfections in the wall. This will help us avoid sanding, since we're worried that the original paint is lead paint and don't want the paint particles in the air all over the house. So yeah. We'll figure it out.
- I'm very excited about my art. I know it's not everyone's thing. But I love it. The colors make me so happy. :)
- Work is busy. I should get back to it.
Happy Birthday ellipticcurve!! I hope it is a memorable and sweet birthday.
Happy Birthday to journeytoernie ! You've disappeared from Facebook suddenly, and I don't know why, so I hope you are okay, but I…
Three years ago today, my miracle baby, Tova Lieba (meaning "kind heart" or "loved one"), was born. It was the end of a…